Challenge Yourself to Find the Art in the Everyday
This week, let's take a moment to slow our pace and really take notice of the common, everyday objects found in our daily life. What ordinary things can you find to make extrordinary art? Look for things you can use in your art. Or items that can be used as a tool to create art. Or perhaps an object that simply inspires you to create. This week, your challenge is to find the art in the everyday.
How To Participate
- Create a new piece of art (no old work please) inspired by the current week's challenge.
- Post your interpretation of the current challenge on your blog.
- Leave a comment here to let us know your artwork has been posted. It would be extremely helpful if you could include the direct link to your creation and the name which you prefer to be listed (i.e. WhateverBlog, http://yourdomain.com/yourart.html).
- You have one week to create and post your artwork on your blog and give us the link.
- A new tutorial related to the current challenge will be posted every weekend.
- We will spotlight several entries for the current week's challenge throughout the week.
- If you have a Flickr account, please join the group and add your Inspire Me Thursday photos!
- The next challenge will be announced the following Thursday.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, email us or leave a comment.
- New participants are always welcome!